Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Shout Outs

For this week's Sunday shout outs, I thought I would give you three of the blogs that I follow on a regular basis and my reasons for doing so:

www.moneysavingmom.com - Great site for a head's up on all kinds of freebies and deals. Crystal Paine shares all her tips on coupons, groceries, and saving more in general. If you have never seen this site, you should definitely check it out!

www.thesimpledollar.com - This site has comprehensible articles on financial topics. I like it because it has practical ideas for saving money and budgeting. I also like the straight-talk approach in the articles about our current economy.

www.chic-critique.com - This is a rather smallish blog of a few women who try out and review different beauty products. I like it because I always like to read reviews of stuff before I try it and I like the positive attitude of the blog.

As I looked through the blogs I follow in an attempt to pick out three for this list, I realized that I don't really have any blogs on parenting. Do you know of a good blog about parenting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!