Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sparks Key Verse Easter Egg Hunt

I wanted to do a fun Easter egg type hunt with my Sparks, but I knew the weather wouldn't cooperate for an outdoor hunt and my space indoors was limited to our meeting room which doesn't have a whole lot of hiding spots.  I also didn't really want to stuff a whole bunch of eggs.  So here is my creative solution!

There were 28 eggs for each team, printed on colored cardstock so it was clear whose eggs belonged to whom.  You could only search for YOUR team's color.  I taped the eggs all over the room; on the ceiling, under tables, on the wall, on the trashcan, etc.  After each team found all 28 eggs they had to assemble them into the verse and tape it on a posterboard.  Then they could decorate the poster with stickers.  It was a great challenge for this age and some of the teams were quite competitive!
Here is the link for the egg/verse template to print onto colored paper/cardstock.  I might laminate the eggs this year so I can use them again year after year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!