Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Shout Outs


Today's Sunday shout out is about computer games. Because who doesn't like games?

BigIdeaFun - This is a great website to calm kids down in the ten minutes or so before naptime :) Play games from all the Veggie Tales movies plus Jonah and 321 Penguins. Loads of fun!

Zoo Tycoon, Various Downloadable Demos - I am a big fan of zoo tycoon. Unfortunately, the full version is super slow on my computer and usually freezes up, so I content myself with the half dozen or so demos from the makers of zoo tycoon.

Windows Best of Entertainment Package - This is OLD school Microsoft, which means crummy graphics and virtually no bugs. These are all the games my siblings and I used to play on our family's first computer. Classics like Tetris, Jezzball, and Chip's Challenge. Microsoft no longer makes this package, but you can go to the link and download it for free :) It works great!


(Picture Credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!