Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Shout Outs

This week's Sunday shout out is thanks to my sister-in-law who alerted me to the coolest way to watch my favorite tv shows/movies.

HULU :)

I've been following the show "Kitchen Nightmares" with Gordon Ramsey, but it goes until 10pm and that's kind of late for my household. Thanks to hulu, I can watch it on my laptop snuggled in bed with my DH. That rocks!

There are also old classics that my husband used to watch as a kid - makes for fun date nights!

Plus, hulu has some full-length movies on its site. And it's totally free! There are limited commercial breaks, but WAY better than if you were watching on tv.
Check it out! Your favorite show just might be on there too...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE hulu! My husband has connected our old computer to our TV so we can watch hulu shows on that.

    Makes me want to get rid of our cable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping by to let you know that you're the winner of the first Basket of Indulgence! Congrats! Please drop me an email to:
    micropreemies (at) yahoo (dot) com so we can get it sent out to you!

    ReplyDelete

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!