Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Shout Outs

This is the baking-cookies-like-crazy edition of Sunday shout outs.
Three guesses what my plans are for the week :)
I love having cookies made to take to events, give as gifts, or just snack on with a warm drink.
Here are the cookies I am planning on making/have already made this year:


Chocolate Meringue Stars I made these for two parties last week. I had never made meringue cookies before, but they were easy and turned out great! (Notice that several are missing already)


Easy Chocolate Caramel Cookies I found an easier version of this recipe that uses a chocolate cake mix, 1 egg, 1/4 cup water, & 3 tablespoons of oil in place of the chocolate cookie dough.


Christmas Sandwich Cremes (My DH picked these out :)


Peanut Butter Cutout Cookies These are for a cookie decorating party I am doing with my neighbors & bible study ladies :)

If I feel the need to make more cookies after that (or if we eat all these before Christmas!) these are my second string:


Eggnog Snickerdoodles


Cookie Dough Truffles Awesome, awesome, awesome tasting! I eat WAY too many of these when I make them, that's why they are second string :)

What is your favorite cookie that makes Christmas sweeter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!