Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Shout Outs

Today's Sunday Shout Outs are of course about Valentine's Day. I love Valentine's Day. It's such a great chance to show/tell the people you love most what they mean to you :)

Creature Comforts has a great iron-on pattern for two cute pillow cases. This is what I made my hubby for Valentine's this year.


These printable little boxes are so cool! I printed one and had my brilliant husband make it a little bigger so I can put Valentine bracelets in them for Will to give his girl cousins.

I'm thinking about making this Overnight Stuffed French Toast for breakfast on Valentine's Day (since it's a Saturday) from Taste of Home. Doesn't it look so yummy?


For dessert on Valentine's Day I am waffling back and forth between making something chocolate or these Conversation Heart Cookies. What do you think I should do?

If I can find the hats, I am seriously thinking about making these for my two little boys to match...

Candy Cane Syrup recipe from Story Book Woods. This would look so festive over ice cream with pink sprinkles!


I really wanted to make this wreath from Little Birdie Secrets, but I don't think I'm going to get around to it. All well, I'll get the materials on sale after Valentine's this year and have it all ready for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!