Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who Doesn't?



It's Things I Love Thursday over at the Diaper Diaries - head on over to join the fun!
In honor of Valentine's Day. The thing that I love is CHOCOLATE!!!
Seriously, who doesn't love chocolate?
I have discovered since becoming a mom that I love chocolate more than ever now too. It's the perfect afternoon pick me up when I need a little extra energy. It's a great dessert as I unwind from the day. It's a quick breakfast on-the-run for busy days. It's a great treat to pack in your husband's lunch to tell him you love him.
Chocolate is the perfect food for any situation.
Forget flowers for Valentine's. Bring on the CHOCOLATE!

(picture credit)

What's your favorite dessert/flavor of chocolate?

14 comments:

  1. My number one favorite chocolate dessert is Chocolate Fudge Brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot! :) gotta love chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummmmmm chocolate is my favorite too!!!! one time my parents got me chocolate roses and i almost cried from the joy of it.. then scarfed them down :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE chocolate too. I think my favorite chocolate is a good old fashioned candy bar like Krakle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate just makes everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's too bad I can't have dairy these days, but I have found that Lindt has a dairy-free version of dark chocolate (70% cocoa). Not only that, but it's deeeelicious. I am totally hooked. Seeing as most of my other favorite dessert options are out because of the diary thing, I have it at least once a day. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. Was that a subtle hint to Ken as to what you want for Valentine's Day? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The darker the better. Ooh, and chocolate nutmeg truffles. Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my. Chocolate is in my top 5 loves. Seriously. It goes something like this:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. Husband
    3. My kids
    4. My family
    5. Chocolate
    Okay, not quite--but definitely in my top 10! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right on! It's the perfect gift anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with franticallysimple: The darker the better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh honey, you had me at the word chocolate. LOL My fav is dark chocolate.

    I would appreciate it if you would help me spread the word on my giveaway. It is for cloth diapers handmade here in the USA by a WAHM.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the really nice comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like chocolate in small doses, mostly milk chocolate, but I like white chocolate, too. Too bad I'm trying to avoid it at all costs these days...

    ReplyDelete

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!