Friday, July 6, 2012

Bragging on my mom and sister

My mom and little sister are amazing.  Check out what they did to my little brothers' room to give it a Lego theme!

My mom hot glued duplos to a posterboard frame & put cut out Lego guys with my brother's names in them


 This is my incredibly talented and awesome sister painting Lego Ninjago heads on the wall.  They are HUGE and amazing.  I never noticed Kai had a scar until I saw his head all big like this.  Or that their eyebrows are all different.  They are pretty detailed little Lego guys.


 She also painted the Lego & Ninjago logos on another wall and this picture above the light switch that my brother drew and designed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!