Thursday, July 12, 2012

Let's Make Cupcakes




I JUST finished the cupcake page from Stephanie.  She has the cutest pages!  I am working my tail off trying to get 16 pages done for 2 quiet books for my 2 NEW NEPHEWS!!!  My brother-in-law and his family are adopting two sweet little boys from Haiti.  They are 7 and 3 years old.  We are SO excited to meet them and my boys are so looking forward to getting to know their new cousins.
Quiet books are the perfect gift for them because they will be useful on the airplane, doctor's visits, church, etc.  I am hoping they love the books.  MY boys sure love this page.  I'm going to have to make another one for them since they are currently standing next to me playing with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!