Friday, January 18, 2013

DIY Baby Toys


I had a baby shower this past week for two little boys and a girl.  I was in the mood to make toys, so these are what I found via Pinterest.  The above jellyfish were from Kid Dependent and the robots were from Prudent Baby.  I used scraps from my fabric and ribbon stash and put them together on a Saturday afternoon.



This is the robot for the little girl - isn't the hair awesome?  I tried to pick girly colors for it, cause who says a girl can't like robots?


3 comments:

  1. Oh jeez, these are amazing! I love them so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the robots! Of course girls like robots, mine sure do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used scraps from my fabric and ribbon stash and put them together on a Saturday afternoon.http://firstbabylaptop.com/

    ReplyDelete

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!