Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Star Wars Valentines

After seeing a similar valentine on Pinterest, I wanted to create a cool valentine for my boys.  However, I could not find pixie sticks anywhere!  Bummer.
But I was really in a Star Wars valentine mood after that so I googled Star Wars Valentines.  Wow.  The sheer awesome cheesiness was overwhelming.  In a good way of course.
So using a bunch of the ideas I found all over the web, and google images; I made some cool valentines.
I am adding the printable here too so if you need any last minute Star Wars Valentine cheesiness in your life it is only a print button away.  Happy Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!