Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Star Wars Zoo Quiet Book with Pattern & Instructions!

So I FINALLY finished my big project I have been working on.  This is the first quiet book that I have designed entirely on my own, so I'm pretty proud of it :)  My youngest just turned one, so he is a little young for it yet, but he still loves playing with it.  His two older brothers and daddy love it too!  Basically, everybody in my family loves it - you just can't go wrong with Star Wars.

The pattern is coming as soon as I can get it typed up and scanned and everything.  We are hosting a birthday party this weekend (Star Wars themed of course) so I hope to work on it this coming week.  For now, enjoy the photos and come back next week for the pattern!
Update - The pattern and instructions are FINALLY finished!  Took me a while to get it all typed up and then a while longer to figure out the whole scanning & putting together part of it.  But now, I offer to you completely FREE my first design: The Star Wars Zoo Quiet Book Pattern & Instructions.










Please let me know if you make this book!  I would LOVE to see pictures of someone else's interpretation of my idea!


I Heart Nap Time

9 comments:

  1. I love this! So cute! Thanks for the great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quiet book, Ihave been looking for something for my 4 year old and this is perfect, as he is a huge Star Wars fan. But I can´t seem to download the instrucctions. Please help

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the coolest quiet book EVER!! I want to make one for myself!! (I´m 32 years old and have no kids)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEST quiet book I've seen around!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this quiet book for free.
    Kind regards

    Sylvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to be starting to make this in the next few weeks! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!