Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Paint Fun

I was looking for a fun "artsy" activity to do with my boys today and came across Marble Painting & Painting Easter Eggs with q-tips.  I had all the stuff on hand so I sat them down and let them paint.  Little did I know how much they would LOVE this activity.  They literally sat and painted for two hours solid.  Guess I should do art for school more often!


I love his face in this picture - lol!



He is making "Aslan" from Narnia :)



Wasn't as much cleanup as I thought it would be!  Don't let paint scare you off - it's a perfect rainy day activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!