Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Shout Outs




http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/ - This website is SO great for ideas for birthday cakes! Plus, they are by real people so they are possible to do :)




Wellness360 - I like how this site has a nutrition/fitness tracker so I can keep track of what I eat in my feeble attempts to lose weight leftover from Evan. Plus, they pay you! How cool is that?


http://www.youdata.com/ - This is a site that pays you for your attention. Really. I have been a member now for 3 days & I 've spent about 30 minutes on their website twice. How much have I made? So far: $5. Not a full-time income, but hey, not half bad either! They also don't have a minimum amount you have to make before they mail you a check - every Friday they transfer your earnings to your paypal account. Very cool & well-worth checking out!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!