Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Shout Outs

Today's version of Sunday shout outs is brought to you courtesy of my sister who sent a text to my phone today with this lovely thought:

"Update: CJ (my little brother) threw up most of the night, dad and RM (another brother) are both feeling sick again. This message was brought to you by Southwest Airlines. Wanna get away? :p"

I laughed SO hard. Brilliant Em!

In other news, my darling son who I can RARELY get to color with me found a permanent marker a couple days ago and decided to color all by himself. On my walls. And a window. And the table and chairs. And the hardwood floor. Anyone know how to get permanent marker off of walls and such?

Here are a few suggestions I found around the web. I will let you know what works for me :)

Rubbing Alcohol
Goof Off
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
Repaint the wall
Nail Polish Remover
Brake Fluid
WD-40
Hairspray
Lighter Fluid
Germ X
Peanut Butter
Color over with dry erase marker, then wipe off
Pine Sol
Toothpaste
Automatic dishwashing soap

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!