Sunday, March 8, 2009

Playing and Learning

Okay, I used to think I was a pretty crafty person.  Then I started reading Little Hands, Big Work and discovered that I am a rank AMATEUR compared to Mrs. Packer.  Wow!  I think I've bookmarked every post on her blog :)  Here are a few of my very favorites:

The Big Busy Book - Will, Evan, and my little brother CJ are all getting one of these for Christmas

Make your own balance beam - I'm going to show this to my hubby and request one for Will.  It will be perfect for those days when we can't go outside because of weather!

The Weather Wheel - I like that it's simple enough for even Will to do.

The Donut Game - I think Will is going to really enjoy this game.  I loved her video with her husband too :)

Color Matching Mat - I am going to make one of these to stick in the diaper bag.  Now I am thinking I need a laminator...

See, I told you this blog was cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!