Friday, January 18, 2013

DIY Baby Toys


I had a baby shower this past week for two little boys and a girl.  I was in the mood to make toys, so these are what I found via Pinterest.  The above jellyfish were from Kid Dependent and the robots were from Prudent Baby.  I used scraps from my fabric and ribbon stash and put them together on a Saturday afternoon.



This is the robot for the little girl - isn't the hair awesome?  I tried to pick girly colors for it, cause who says a girl can't like robots?


4 comments:

  1. Oh jeez, these are amazing! I love them so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the robots! Of course girls like robots, mine sure do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used scraps from my fabric and ribbon stash and put them together on a Saturday afternoon.http://firstbabylaptop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. baby play mat

    ReplyDelete

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!