Saturday, February 29, 2020

Missions Craft

I saw these awesome plastic button keychains at Hobby Lobby and knew they would be perfect for a Sparks craft.
We are doing a couple mission themed nights so I created a small circle picture (google docs makes it weird, but I used Microsoft Word and washed out the globe and then used text effects to curve the verse to fit the circle) that fits inside that they can color and then add heart confetti in the keychain.  I love how they turned out!

Best kind of craft - simple, inexpensive, not too messy, and it shakes!



1 comment:

  1. Hey

    I was checking out some of the articles on your site and found this post about the topic eg (skincare) & I really loved it

    http://booksnboys.blogspot.com/

    Even we have a similar kind of article which I am sure you & your reader will love it.

    It will be a great help for us if you can add https://crystalglow.in/all-you-need-to-know-about-crystal-glow-advanced-brightening-cream/
    On your website.

    It might be worth a mention in your article.

    Either way, keep up the awesome work

    ReplyDelete

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!