Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cleaning and Coffee




Today I am joining in (late) with the crowd over at Blissfully Domestic. This is such a fun site with channels like photo bliss (you should check it out sister-of-mine), homeschool bliss, healthy bliss, blissful kids, frugal bliss, and family bliss - and that's just a few of them!!!
I am blissfully domestic today because I am cleaning my kitchen this morning. I greatly dislike cleaning my kitchen. I love having a clean kitchen; I just don't like the work it takes to get there.
So, to make cleaning my kitchen more fun for myself, I turned on some upbeat, happy music and made myself a cup of General International Foods pumpkin spice latte coffee. Yum. Even cleaning isn't so bad when the ambiance is right :)
What do YOU do to make your "chores" more fun?

1 comment:

  1. Good idea. :-) Normally I don't try to make my chores more fun... I just find that if I start doing them instead of sitting around dreading them, they don't end up being nearly as bad as I thought. Too bad I don't remember that more often. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!