Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Star Wars Zoo Quiet Book with Pattern & Instructions!

So I FINALLY finished my big project I have been working on.  This is the first quiet book that I have designed entirely on my own, so I'm pretty proud of it :)  My youngest just turned one, so he is a little young for it yet, but he still loves playing with it.  His two older brothers and daddy love it too!  Basically, everybody in my family loves it - you just can't go wrong with Star Wars.

The pattern is coming as soon as I can get it typed up and scanned and everything.  We are hosting a birthday party this weekend (Star Wars themed of course) so I hope to work on it this coming week.  For now, enjoy the photos and come back next week for the pattern!
Update - The pattern and instructions are FINALLY finished!  Took me a while to get it all typed up and then a while longer to figure out the whole scanning & putting together part of it.  But now, I offer to you completely FREE my first design: The Star Wars Zoo Quiet Book Pattern & Instructions.










Please let me know if you make this book!  I would LOVE to see pictures of someone else's interpretation of my idea!


I Heart Nap Time

6 comments:

  1. I love this! So cute! Thanks for the great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quiet book, Ihave been looking for something for my 4 year old and this is perfect, as he is a huge Star Wars fan. But I can´t seem to download the instrucctions. Please help

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the coolest quiet book EVER!! I want to make one for myself!! (I´m 32 years old and have no kids)

    ReplyDelete

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!