Saturday, September 27, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words


So when a picture is combined with Scripture, what's it worth then?

Probably quite a lot.

This is one of my favorite websites: Heartlight

The link goes to their art gallery that is loaded with pictures. I have tons of these saved to my computer and I use them as a slide show screensaver. It's a great way to constantly see different verses throughout the day. I also use them as the background for my computer. Plus, I like how you can search the gallery using keywords or a specific book of the Bible.

I have found that putting a picture with a verse is helpful for me in memorizing also. There have been times that a specific verse/picture has come to mind when I hadn't consciously memorized it!
It's a great website & really worth checking out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!