Thursday, September 25, 2008

What's This Blog About?


As someone who loves to write, I feel MAJORLY behind on the current craze to have a blog. Everyone I know has a blog but me. But honestly, I really didn't feel like I had anything to write about. Well, now I do! This blog is going to highlight two of the loves of my life (okay three really) : my two boys (and parenting boys in general) and books.
My two boys are Will, age 19 months & Evan, age 6 weeks. My mom always told me that I would marry someone who loves camping ('cause I don't) and have all boys ('cause I was a girly-girl). So far she's right on all counts.
Will likes to climb on everything. He has only had one major fall so far, but no broken bones or stitches...yet. Today our exciting episode was sneaking a box of cornstarch out of the cupboard, hiding behind the living room chair, dumping the entire contents all over the floor, and playing in it. My brother, after seeing pictures, said he looked like a miniture drug dealer. Will won't be playing with any more white powder anytime soon!
Evan is the hungriest kid I've ever fed. His first few days of life he ate every hour. No kidding. Now, at 6 weeks, he has stretched himself to every two hours. He is a really impatient eater too. He has problems with gas/spitting up because he tries to eat so fast he swallows a lot of air. Otherwise, he is a sweetie. Eating, sleeping, and cuddling...and his life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!