Saturday, September 27, 2008

To sleep, perchance to dream

I miss sleeping. Evan was up just about every hour last night. I swear, this kid thinks nightime is synonmous with constant mealtime. He loves to sleep during the day, and will even sleep in his bed then. However, as soon as I try to go to bed, he wants to eat and play.
So here I am, with an almost constant headache from sleep deprivation.
I keep telling myself (and everyone who asks) it's only temporary.
I am looking forward to temporary being done and sleeping for several hours straight again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!