Monday, April 6, 2009

"Don't open the hall closet!"

This is the current state of my hall closet/pantry:


Pretty sad huh?  I'm going to TRY and get this closet cleaned today.  Not sure if I'll make it cause Evan is teething/has a fever/is really fussy and my poor hubby is home from work sick too.
I'll keep ya'll updated...
12:51pm - Update
I did it!  I have accomplished something today :)  Plus, I found a whole bunch of lightbulbs that I didn't know we had - always a good thing.  Not as cool as finding money in the closet like my sister did one time, but still a very nice surprise.  Here are my "after" pictures:

The top shelf is lightbulbs (in the box so I can get them down easily) and other "stuff to store".
The middle shelf is cleaning supplies.
The bottom shelf is my extra pantry space containing iced tea, saltines, candy, and chopsticks that I got in bulk.  (Next week I will be doing MY FIRST GIVEAWAY with one of these items...don't miss it!)

Then of course, the all-important vacuum, broom, the upper part to the pack-n-play, and random wood pieces that I need to ask my hubby where they go.
*Sigh* It's so nice to have SOMETHING clean in the house, even if it's just the closet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!