Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Shout Outs

The most frequent thing I've googled this week was "vomiting/diarrhea".  Here was my most helpful results just in case any of you need it (hopefully you don't!): Treating Child's Vomiting
(That Kid's Health website also has a really detailed pregnancy week-by-week breakdown)

A Very Cool Idea for decorating in your master bedroom from A Thousand Words

I got 12+ bags of black beans for an insanely good price a couple weeks ago so now I am in the market for recipes (hint, hint).  This soup from Salt and Chocolate looks good.  I am planning on trying it maybe this week (assuming my family gets well enough to eat again).

And just for fun, I thought this video of a flight attendant rapping was hysterical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!