Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Quiet Book Patterns

Copycrafts is an etsy shop that is run by John & Jennifer.  I came across their patterns on etsy and it was the first quiet book I had ever attempted.  I made the Under the Sea book and the To the Zoo book.  Both are adorable and my two (at the time) toddlers loved them.
I would recommend their books for younger children simply because there is not as many "moving parts" to their books that would keep an older child entertained.  For kids less than three years old, these books are perfect to stick in a diaper bag to take to the doctor's office, in the car, and anywhere you need a little one to  sit quietly.

I am working on several new quiet book pages that I hope to blog about in the next few days.  Hit a small snag last night - my computer totally died on me :(  Thankfully, I have it totally backed up so life goes on!

Update: here are some links to some of the quiet book patterns that I have designed and offer to you for free!
5 Green & Speckled Frog Page
Frog Life Cycle Page
Alien and Spaceship Page
5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed Page
Transportation Themed Counting Page
Mail Truck Page
Wheels on the Bus Page


No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!