Saturday, February 21, 2009

Free Cool Photo Gift!

For this week's Sunday Shout Outs I want to tell you about Christine. She is the sweet, gorgeous mommy of twin girls who blogs over at IEMommy. I have been subscribed to her for several weeks now.
Christine has a strong interest/talent in photography and for ALL of her subscribers right now she is offering to glamorize one of your photos by making it black and white with COLOR like this one from her site:



Isn't that COOL?!?!?! I am so in awe of her for taking the time to do this for so many people. AND for being so talented.
Her blog is really fun too...you can check it out HERE and get your own gorgeous picture done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!