Thursday, February 26, 2009

My husband is SO talented!



Look what my husband made!
My little brother had a Marine birthday this year and my mom asked my incredible husband if he could make some simple wooden guns out of scrap wood for the party. She (and everyone else) was blown away by these cool guns! My DH made them out of scrap 2x4s with his router. He used a real (old, disabled) gun his grandfather gave him as the pattern. These guns are solid, fun, and oh so cool!
Just had to brag a little. Isn't my husband amazing?!? (I tell him so, but he doesn't believe me ;p)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that is really nice Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are taking them to Williamsburg with us as they are better than what we could even buy there! Love that boy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh! my dh would love this. That is really cool. Just for the record, lol, my husband works in the law enforcement field. super cool!

    ReplyDelete

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!