Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine Card Idea


(picture credit)
For Valentine's Day last year I made my husband the coolest card ever! I did a candy card - similar to the one pictured except with less candy :) It was really easy. I got a bright pink poster board and wrote my message with a sharpie, taping the candy on as I went. He LOVED it! Total cost for me around $5 but that will depend on how much candy you get. Here is what my card said:
My Darling Husband,
Thinking of you fills me with ALMOND JOY. Whenever I am in a CRUNCH you are MR. GOODBAR for me. You are MOUNDS of FUN DIP and can always make me SNICKERS. When we are in bed together, sparks, STARBURSTS, and HOT TAMALES always seem to fly, sending us to the MILKY WAY. I've seen plenty of NERDS and BUTTERFINGERS in my life, so I never thought I'd marry someone as BUBBLICIOUS as you! I really appreciate how you are always ready to help me with our BABY RUTH if I need a FAST BREAK. Now that our 3 MUSKETEERS is turning into a quartet, I will try to take every opportunity to send HERSHEY KISSES your way! Whether we are swimming in 100 GRAND or TWIX a rock and a hard place I will always be here loving you. I love you GOBSTOPPERS! Happy Valentine's Day!
With SKITTLES of love, Your Wife


Perhaps there is someone in your life that would love a candy Valentine card?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!